Posted on :
24 Apr, 2019
24 Apr, 2019
QAL is an innovative commercial ‘angel’ investor that seeks to propel Ghanaian start-ups but also restore promising businesses through strategic partnerships that exceed expectations.At Quick Angels, we invest in both potential and existing Ghanaian entrepreneurs by leveraging on our rich experience, strong business networking and expertise to provide strong financial returns (ROI) to entrepreneurs. As a newly incorporated company,the following vacancies are opened to qualified Ghanaians to apply.
Job Title: Project Manager
• Project Coordinator shall be reporting to the CEO
• Maintaining and monitoring QAL project plans, project schedules, work hours, capital budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings on projects where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Provide analytical support to the Business/investment analyst in executing assigned projects.
• Plan and coordinate project activities for timely completions.
• Assess potential issues and technical challenges and accordingly develop solutions.
• Interact with various teams to coordinate project activities.
• Participate in project design meetings and recommend improvements if needed.
• Track project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time.
• Monitor project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations.
• Attend project meetings and follow-up with outstanding tasks.
• Develop project reports for management
• Coordinate with management in developing project scope, plan, deliverables, budget and milestones.
• Oversee project correspondences, prepare and review project related emails, letters, proposals, memos, meeting minutes and other documents.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor degree in business or related fields
• Professional qualification in Project Management is an added advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management.
How to Apply
CV and cover letter should be sent to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 08 May, 2019