On behalf of our client, one of the global leaders in the logistics and shipping industry, we are looking for 8 entrepreneurial, enthusiast and responsible Project Managers.
Come join a global integrated network where you will have the chance to make a difference in complex projects and the support to develop your career in a company that invests in its talent.
Field of intervention
On site management, animation and operational follow-up of the project, in collaboration with the local Operations Management and closely in touch with the HQ Informatics System Manager (Informatics System deployment program)
- Organisation and Government
- Assistance offered to all local committees managed by the Deployment Responsible
- Project Management
Before start date:
- Logistic organisation for all pre-visiting teams, meeting rooms, calendars etc.
- Organisation of the pre-visiting actions; active contribution to the realisation of impact study; organisation and management of impact study’s validity within the Local Management
- Management and follow-up of all preparing works to be realized on site; documents’ classification, documents’ transmission towards the Deployment Responsible
- Contact person for all local Informatics procedures; prepares hardware and software (applications, scanners, printers) for the opening procedures
- Follow-up of the actions plan started by the Project Director
- Management of the implementation procedures for the organisation in “project mode”
- Shadowing of the GO/NO GO for the implementation procedures
- Knowledge capitalisation: management and centralization of all documents
- Manages all changes that can intervene at the beginning of the project; ensures the good comprehension of all new procedures and/or positions that might occur
- Guarantees the project’s appropriation at all levels:
– Financial and Operational Management
– Services’ Responsible
– Final users
– Clients (head of reception, ship owners)
– Providers and partners
- Follow-up of trainings and workshops for the IT solution
- In charge of communicating all alerts, risks and impacts that nay come from the Operations Managers and/or Project Managers, but also from the key actors involved in the project
- Reporting of all abnormalities detected
- Responsible for the quality of all seized data
- Responsible for all requests: Main contact for all super Users and for the support teams, only in the project mode phase
- Requests’ management: Follow-up and analysis of all demands
University Degree (Commerce or Engineering Institution) or equivalent, gained after a strong professional experience
- Project Management: Leadership capacity, initiative, ability to motivate the local teams
- Autonomy and adaptability (change management); open minded
- Rigor, capacity to analyse in order to manage all the reporting; excellent writing skills
- Good communication skills, good oral expression; good listener
- Fluency in English
- IT skills: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package and good comprehension of generic Informatics Systems
- 2 to 5 years of experience on outsourcing projects, in an operational environment or in an outsourcing company
- Good knowledge of Shipping or Logistics field would be a great plus
Interested? Do you need more information?
Send us an updated CV at [email protected] or apply online at www.africalogisticsjobs.com
Recruitment process timeline
Applications are welcome until March 19th.
Selection is taking place between March 25th and April 30th.