We are looking for an ASP.Net Developer, skillful personal, and good communication skills with a minimum of 2 years of ASP.NET development experience.
Suppose you fulfill the criteria mentioned above & have a strong desire for career growth. This is an in-house position for our office in Islamabad.
Job Title: ASP.NET Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing and implementing efficient code in existing programs.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Resolving day-to-day queries through software technical expertise.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the team.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP.NET c#
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer/Software Engineer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
ASP.NET MVC C#
Strong Troubleshooting skills