Posted on :
6 Aug, 2012
6 Aug, 2012
You are the responsible for the Revenue, P&L and Total Life Cycle of the Products. You are responsible to deliver customer friendly, high quality, and cost-effective implementation of Category XYZ products. You will champion acceptance of new and innovative products internally and externally. You are also responsible to contribute to the overall profitable growth of the XYZ Category and to continuously improve cross-functional cooperation and communication.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
• Local research and development aimed at improving current products or developing new ones to satisfy consumer demand and substantially contribute to Tigo’s revenues and profitability growth.
• Work closely with the Consumer Understanding Team to review and use consumer insights to aid the ideation process and product fixes.
• Develop promotional activities to increase penetration and/or usage to improve overall revenue
• Coordinate with different areas the technical and commercial implementation of new products and changes to existing products ensuring flawless product delivery and communication
• Develop pre-launch quality check procedures
• To ensure quality implementation of the Products
• To establish revenue assurance as an integrated function within XYZ Category
• To develop adequate training plan with KPIs for our product portfolio roadmap
• To design manuals and training support materials (customer operations, sales force, etc.)
• Compliance with Operational Excellence initiatives and regulatory requirements (risk, revenue assurance, legal, etc.)
• Conduct post-launch assessment of newly implemented initiatives.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Telecom Experience – VAS is mandatory.
• University degree, preferably in engineering, marketing and/or business administration
• 3+ years of relevant experience in the field Product Management or Similar.
• In-depth and thorough knowledge of products, strategic/analytic, and marketing concepts
• Experience evaluating new product/market ideas
• Industry networks is a plus
• Creative thinker with an open mind to learn and explore new areas and opportunities
• Familiarity with technical systems
• English fluency is mandatory, French a definite advantage.
• Demonstrate excellent project management skills, with a proven track record of successful delivery of projects on time, in line with budget expectations and to strategy. Actively analyse and propose new product/process ideas opportunities
• Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
• Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to senior management.
email cvs (word docs only please) to [email protected]