Job Title: Finance Lead
Assisting/supporting the FM in managing the finance function
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Review the general ledger on a regular basis and provide technical leadership in correcting errors and generating quality financial reports
- Provide value adding financial and business analysis to assist management with decision making in managing the business efficiently
- Review and approve work of accounting staff before transactions are processed
- Represent finance in external and internal business committees as assigned by FM
- Engage with external parties as banks, lawyers, auditors as and when required
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the FM including acting on his behalf on different forums/meetings/annual leave.
- Graduate degree in accounting and Chartered Accountant qualification.
- At least 5years experience at supervisory level within the Oil industry.
- Ability to communicate and interact at the highest level.
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal All functions
- External External auditors, Lawyers, Customers, Local Banks