Posted on :
13 Apr, 2020
13 Apr, 2020
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality Tax, Assurance, and Advisory Services. In Africa, we are the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 Partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
Job Title: Tax Graduate Associate
• University degree from a recognized university (2nd Class Upper-division and above or its equivalent)
• Either has attained or are interested in attaining a professional designation;
• Be dynamic, Innovative and a self-motivator with a strong interest in taxation;
• Be hard-working and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Commitment to career and eagerness to take on responsibility and grow with our practice; and
• Passionate about solving problems
We are looking for high performance, dynamic individuals, ready for a career in a practice that is focused, growing, stable and credible. Upon joining the Tax team, individuals will receive formal training in taxation such as corporate, personal, international and indirect taxes as well as transfer pricing.
At PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where diversity drives everything we do together. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce by working together as we realise the potential of our people, clients and society. We’re living this commitment through our diversity initiatives which promote culture, generational, disability, and gender inclusion.
Closing Date : 17 April, 2020