Posted on :
20 Sep, 2021
20 Sep, 2021
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy
Job Title: Chief Internal Auditor
The Chief Internal Auditor would:
• Work with the Board and Management to develop the organisation’s internal audit strategy aligned to the overall corporate strategy and regulatory requirements;
• Lead strategy implementation and provide objective assurance over internal control and risk management policies established by the Management; and
• Serve as a trusted advisor to the Board and Management on all internal audit and related issues.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 15 years’ post-graduation experience in Internal Audit within Financial Services or related sector with at least 8 years in managerial role
• Minimum of a first degree in Fraud/Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
• A Master’s degree is an advantage
• Relevant professional certification and membership of a recognized professional associations in Ghana or abroad is required
• Experience in providing strategic leadership in internal audit for a financial services or similar organization in a developing economy
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory environment for the financial sector (e.g.. BoG requirements)
• Evidence of excellent leadership, goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills.
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
• Information Technology
• Strategy and Organisational Design
• Leadership and Human Resource Management o Environmental. Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
The role being applied for should be the subject of the email.