Posted on :
2 Nov, 2018
2 Nov, 2018
PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Job Title: Senior Associate – Energy, Utilities & Mining
Roles & Responsibilities
• Lead/play a support lead role, supervise, mentor, coach and evaluate engagement teams on financial
audits of Oil & Gas/Energy companies using International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
The Senior Associate will be responsible for applying technical skills and working as a lead/supervisor of an engagement team carrying out the audit of companies in the energy, utilities and resources industry, under the supervision of Audit Managers.
• Lead Accounting Advisory and other Assurance Engagements.
• Serve as effective liaison and representative between the firm and the client.
• Work harmoniously and productively within a team; providing necessary supports to superior and
motivating less experienced team members to deliver their work in the most efficient and effective
• Demonstrate understanding of accounting and auditing issues with clear and concise
• Minimum of First Degree Certificate with not less than Second Class Lower division/Lower Credit
• ACA/ACCA Qualified
• Minimum of Three (3) years relevant working experience.
• Candidate must possess not more than 8 years relevant work experience
• Excellent analytical, presentation and project management skills
• Strong team leading skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
• Excellent attention to detail