A career within Company Secretarial and Regulatory Compliance Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities to manage their governance and compliance risks through our service offerings and to enable them to achieve their purpose and remain compliant with the laws and regulations that affect their businesses.
Our team specialises in providing Company Secretarial and Regulatory Compliance services across all industries. You will provide support to a wide array of services encompassing immigration, company secretarial, entity governance and compliance, regulatory compliance, business reorganisation and restructuring, pathfinder services among others.
Job Title: Company Secretarial Services – Experienced Associate
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Proactively providing support to job managers in the delivery of services to clients.
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with client contacts and all PwC staff.
- Contributing to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keeping up to date with local and international business and economic issues.
- Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Complying with internal risk management procedures of the firm.
- Participating in clients meeting, taking notes at such meetings, and responding to clients’ requests by emails.
- Liaising with regulators such as the Registrar General’s Department, Petroleum Commission, Ghana Investment Promotion Centre, Minerals Commission, Ghana Immigration Service, and other regulatory bodies to get clients services performed.
- All other roles and responsibilities that may be assigned to you.
- University degree in law or any related field from a recognised university (with a minimum of 2nd Upper Class honours).
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Ability to learn, research and follow instructions and procedures.
- Analysing and people skills.
- Time management skills and coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Adapting and responding to Change.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Planning and organising ability.
- Willing to achieve personal work goals and objectives.
- Willing to pursue professional qualification in law or the Chartered Governance program.
- Willing to pursue a career in Company Secretarial and regulatory compliance practice.
- Commitment to career and eagerness to take on responsibility and grow
- Up to two years working experience in the above job role will be an added advantage
Deadline for submission of application is 30 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: