The role is to support the Associate Director in running the Finance and Accounting business unit by developing and maintaining strategic client relationships, undertaking business development activities, managing client engagements, managing and developing team members and undertaking internal risk management activities.
Job Title: Advisory Manager – Management Consulting
- Develop and maintain strategic client relationships
- Undertake business development activities in accordance with business unit strategy in order to achieve strategic goals
- Undertake relevant research to support business development and client service delivery
- Manage development of client proposals and business propositions
- Manage client portfolio in accordance with agreed service levels (e.g. reporting deadlines, billing, collections, etc.)
- Manage team members in delivering consulting services to help clients to improve upon their performance. These services may include but are not limited to business process optimisations, business transformations, internal control reviews, finance and procurement function reviews
- Liaise directly with clients and stakeholders to facilitate progress on projects as well as business unit operations
- Support the business unit’s adherence to internal risk management procedures
- Support the development of junior team members
- Represent business unit at meetings were necessary.
- First degree in Accounting or related field (Second Class Upper or better)
- Full professional accounting qualification (ICA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc.)
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant professional experience with at least 3 years team leadership experience within Consulting environment
- Knowledge of the operations of a finance function
- Audit experience is an advantage but not required
- Knowledge of internal controls and experience of assisting with the review and strengthening of internal controls of an organisation
- Development agency experience (desirable but not required)
- Experience in assisting organisations to improve performance across business functions
- Stakeholder /Project/Client portfolio management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of an accounting application is desirable but not required.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor DegreeDegrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)