Posted on :
7 Sep, 2020
7 Sep, 2020
QP’s exclusive brands are produced in world class food manufacturing facilities with sustainable production and vertical integration allowing us to deliver significant scale.
All of our products are produced to the highest EU standards as well as international certification including Halal certified.
QP’s head office is in Dubai with branches in Ukraine, Malaysia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and a network running across East Africa.
Job Title: Quality Controller
• Location: Spintex, Accra, Ghana
• Reporting to: Quality Supervisor
PRIMARY PURPOSES OF THE JOB
• Assessing the product specifications and testing them with customer requirements.
• Guiding production staff about the quality measures
• Ensuring product compliance with legal and quality standards
• Train new packaging workers and fully responsible for personal hygiene on the production floor.
• Support the production team during problem solving activities on the lines.
• Responsible for GMP in the factory.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: Ideal – HND Sciences
• Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in the food industry.
• Tertiary technical qualification, preferable HND Lab Technology
• Strong leadership potential demonstrated.
• Proven Leadership skills
• Good communicator with effective team-related skills.
• Attention to details / meticulous
• Bias for action.
• Analytical problem-solving skills.
• Computer literate.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letters:
Closing Date: 23 September 2020
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.