A position working with an existing team dedicated to ensuring the delivery of high quality software. Must be able to work effectively in a team, contributing to enhancing testing process and procedures. You should have the insatiable desire to challenge the concept of good enough, always looking for innovative ways to make things better or more efficient.
- Create test scenarios and design test cases based upon specifications and business user interactions
- Participate in functional testing and troubleshooting of web applications with extreme attention to details
- Document test progress and report incidents and defects
- Participate in static testing of Busylab’s product specifications
- Deliver within assigned time limits and according to company standards
- Deliver high quality (defect-free) work and provide consistency
- Tertiary degree and relevant work experience. Or, secondary education and substantial work experience.
- One or more professional certifications (ISEB/ISQT Foundation or Practitioner or equivalent).
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux. Fluent use of the Internet
- Solid skills in oral and written English
- Team player
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Previous experience as in Software Quality Assurance is an advantage
If you feel you meet these criteria, and would like to apply, then please choose the link below. You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire and then attach your CV/Resume. Your application will then be emailed to the HR department at BusyLab. Thanks for being interested!
To read more about the project, visit about.esoko.com
Click here to View job and Apply Online