Posted on :
24 Apr, 2017
24 Apr, 2017
We are leaders and innovators in online education. We’ve been around for a while but maintain a dynamic, fast paced, challenging company culture. Our office environment is diverse, creative, and full of personality. Located at Accra, GH.
Job Title: ICT Content Developer
We are seeking an ICT content developer to work on eLearning projects onsite in Accra, Ghana. The project requires developing the overall design for the eLearning following our standards and working under the direction of our internal team. Designer is also responsible for executing the design elements and building the course in Captivate.
What we do
Create, host, distribute, and maintain eLearning and training solutions for higher education, government agencies, and large organizations.
To empower instructors and learners by providing engaging, integrated, user-centered content that pushes the envelope of technology in education and training in diverse industries
Job Type: Full-time
• Strong graphic design skills including animation and interactivity design
• Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite preferred
• Must be a team player, reliable, creative and fast
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud graphics software
• Professional experience designing and building eLearning or must learning quickly on the job
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree or Masters degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
• Good interest in educational content development or in e-learning
• Good written and oral communication and presentation skills (very essential)
• Expert in Microsoft office suite; namely Word Excel and PowerPoint
• A personal computer or laptop
• Knowledge in video development, animation, network infrastructure and web development
• Competitive skills in HTML5, CSS3, Java, java script and JQuery
• Accommodation near Achimota near station.
• Multimedia Design: 2+ years
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send application and CVs to:
Closing Date: 18 June, 2017