Posted on :
24 Apr, 2019
24 Apr, 2019
QAL is an innovative commercial ‘angel’ investor that seeks to propel Ghanaian start-ups but also restore promising businesses through strategic partnerships that exceed expectations.At Quick Angels, we invest in both potential and existing Ghanaian entrepreneurs by leveraging on our rich experience, strong business networking and expertise to provide strong financial returns (ROI) to entrepreneurs. As a newly incorporated company,the following vacancies are opened to qualified Ghanaians to apply.
Job Title: Brands Communications & Business Development Manager
• Acts as a representative for Corporate and Executive Management Teamto effectively communicatethe company positions, corporate goals and objectives, as well as key business unit initiatives and objectives.
• Provides strategic communication counsel to business unit leaders regarding initiatives that drive performance in the division and its critical functions.
• Develops and implements communications strategies on key business unit initiatives, including outlining objectives and strategies, creating appropriate messaging, managing timelines and project deadlines and managing client contributions and expectations.
• Master relevant industry and business unit information.
• Lead end-to-end communications initiatives for a variety of external audiences, ensuring key message delivery, engagement, positive brand affinity and leadership credibility
• Develop and execute communications and media relations strategies that generate publicity
• Pitch and place other media spokespersons on national and local television news, and in top print and online outlets
• Respond to inbound media requests and help prepare leadership for media interviews
• Develop communications strategies for managing challenges and any potential crises possible for a young and growing business.
• Conduct regular news scans on industry trends, competitors, news-jacking opportunities, and develop reactive and proactive press pitches
• Prepare PR reports for internal and external stakeholders by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign results and data
• Managing the company’s social media platforms.
• Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Communications, Marketing, or other related courses.
• MBA and other related professional courses is an added advantage.
• At least 5 years of PR experience at an agency and/or in-house, managing all functions of PR, including major announcements, product launches and consumer pitching
How to Apply
CV and cover letter should be sent to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 08 May, 2019