Posted on :
24 Apr, 2019
24 Apr, 2019
QAL is an innovative commercial ‘angel’ investor that seeks to propel Ghanaian start-ups but also restore promising businesses through strategic partnerships that exceed expectations.At Quick Angels, we invest in both potential and existing Ghanaian entrepreneurs by leveraging on our rich experience, strong business networking and expertise to provide strong financial returns (ROI) to entrepreneurs. As a newly incorporated company,the following vacancies are opened to qualified Ghanaians to apply.
Job Title: Front Desk & Administrative Assistant
• Reports to Finance & Administrative Manager
• Shall be supervising Front Desk Executives, Drivers, Security Men and the cleaners.
• He or she shall be providing general office administrative support to the executive Management Team.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Maintain contact lists
• Produce and distribute correspondence, memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Book travel arrangements for staffs
• Provide general support to visitors
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, photocopying, binding, scanning etc.
• Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
• Performing secretarial duties for the Executive Management Team
• Cover the reception desk when required
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Take accurate minutes of meetings
• Coordinate office procedures
• Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
• Resolve administrative problems
• Receive, sort and distribute mail
• Answer telephone calls and pass them on
• Manage staff appointments
• Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
• Coordinate repairs to office equipment
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Administration or secretaryship or any other field of study
• At least 2 years working experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
CV and cover letter should be sent to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 08 May, 2019