Posted on :
24 Apr, 2019
24 Apr, 2019
QAL is an innovative commercial ‘angel’ investor that seeks to propel Ghanaian start-ups but also restore promising businesses through strategic partnerships that exceed expectations.At Quick Angels, we invest in both potential and existing Ghanaian entrepreneurs by leveraging on our rich experience, strong business networking and expertise to provide strong financial returns (ROI) to entrepreneurs. As a newly incorporated company,the following vacancies are opened to qualified Ghanaians to apply.
Job Title: IT Manager
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and other hardware
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software and advise Management accordingly.
• Analyze IT department’s needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
• Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
• Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
• Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
• Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
• Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
• Shall be responsible for managing the company’s social media platforms
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
• 5+ years’ experience in IT management
• Good knowledge in social media marketing and management is an added advantage.
• Very good knowledge in social media platform management is a must
How to Apply
CV and cover letter should be sent to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 08 May, 2019