Hired Capital is a recruiting firm specializing in recruiting solutions in Africa. We are based in Accra, Ghana and recruit for various industries. Our best candidates are professional with deep local expertise in Africa.
Our client is a successful real estate company and facilities management company operating in Ghana. An exciting position is now available for an Operations/Administration Manager whose role is to oversee all company operations.
The incumbent will perform the following:
- Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans
- Research and write discussion papers, analyses documents and proposals as needed to assist the organization in determining and meeting its long and short term goals
- Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long range plans
- Oversee marketing and publicity efforts
- Oversee relations with tenants, landlords and general public
- Ensure representation at conferences and keep the Board, staff, and members informed of relevant issues and activities
- Oversee ongoing, short range and long range property management to ensure the viability, continuity and growth of company’s operations
- Work with Board and staff to ensure full occupancy of properties under our management
- Supervise and coordinate all maintenance service and repairs pertaining to building and related equipment
- Takes charge of all emergencies and ensures responsible back-up is available in order to take corrective action as necessary
- Implements all maintenance and general procurement of materials and parts, schedules installations and oversees that such repairs are accomplished in a safe and timely manner
- Formulates and implements preventative maintenance programs for utility systems, equipment and building maintenance
- Maintains accurate records with regard to annual inspection of equipment and general preventative maintenance including rotational work assignment and over-time allowances
- Perform such other functions as may be assigned from time to time by the Board and CEO.
Required Skills or Experience
- At least 3 years prior experience in residential or commercial real estate property management or facilities management
- International experience would be an advantage, but isn’t required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management skills and prior managerial experience is a plus
How To Apply
To apply: Register on our website at www.hiredcapital.com. You may also send resumes to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary and benefits are competitive
Closing date: 30 Oct, 2011