Posted on :
27 May, 2019
27 May, 2019
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
Job Title: Receptionist (Administrative Assistant III)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Attend to visitors in a service-oriented manner and maintain a high standard in the reception area
• Make and receive calls
• Assist administrative assistant with photocopying, binding, printing etc
• Perform other duties/tasks assigned
• Candidate will additionally be performing administrative functions such as office management, secretarial duties etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum of an HND required
• At least 1-3 years working experience in similar institution.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Must have excellent managerial and leadership
• Must be a highly motivated person
• Must be a team player and have a high level of integrity
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good written and communication skills
• Must be humble and very respectful
Reports directly to the Administrator of the College.
How to Apply
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:[email protected] with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
Closing Date: 14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.