Posted on :
24 Oct, 2016
24 Oct, 2016
Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by Petroleum Commission as an Upstream Service Provider.
Cape 3 Services Limited has built strong and reliable support services to all reputable sectors in Ghana and West Africa. We have our presence in La Cote d’Ivoire, Togo, Kenya, Mozambique and Congo.
We provide services in Human Resource, Immigration, Procurement, Vehicle Leasing (Light & Heavy Duty), Logistics Base Construction & Operations, Shipping / Freight Forwarding and Oil & Gas Newsletters.
We are committed to QHSE requirements at every level of our company’s service delivery and train our personnel in harmony with local and international standards.
Job Title: Transport and Logistics Manager
• Develop and maintain transportation system on international freight that ensures business needs are met
• Create, manage and achieve the overall logistics and customer service department budgets
• Ensure Company is in compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation of the organistations products.
• Resolve any legal issues pertaining to transportation/distribution
• Ensure Logistics department complies with ISO requirements
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
• Participate in personnel development at all levels through talent acquisition, performance management, providing opportunity for high performers, education, communication, expectation setting, and self actualization
• Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Transportation/Logistics Management or its equivalent
• 5 years automotive experience in an administrative capacity, including two years of supervisory experience in automotive maintenance and repair and/or vehicular fleet operations.
• Proficient in SAP ERP TM module
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Fluency in written and verbal English
• Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
• Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor
• Able to make effective presentations to diverse groups
• Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage budgets
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants may apply with detailed curriculum vitae by e-mail to:
[email protected] making the position being applied for the subject of the mail and the CV as a word attachment.
Closing Date: 20 November, 2016