Einstein Holdings Pty Ltd was incorporated on 10 November 2011 (Thursday)and as of 10 October 2016 (Monday) is a Registered Australian Private Company.
This Australian Private Company have been operating for 1796 days.
Responsible for the implementation of financial accounting systems, policies and procedures (including collection, processing, recording, reconciliation and reporting of financial transactions) for the Company.
Responsibility includes providing cost – benefit analysis advice to whichever ventures the company enters into.
Job Title: Finance Director
Key Result Areas:
- Strategy and Policy Development
- Budget Preparation and Control
- Investment and Cash Management
- Payment Processing
- Stores Management
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Information and Reporting
- Employee Performance and Development
- MBA in Accounting, Finance, General Management; plus ACCA, CIMA or CA with 7 years working experience; 4 of which should be in senior management position.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge in the use of accounting and auditing methodologies and tools.
- Project costing/management skills.
- Knowledge of the International Financial Reporting System (IFRS), Accounting and Auditing Standards and related regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Considerable knowledge/understanding of tax laws and related regulations.
- Considerable planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute projects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Great deal of attention to details.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, with strong functionality skills in excel and other accounting software and ERP tools.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good managerial and coaching skills in a “team” setting.
How to Apply
Please send applications and CVs to: [email protected]