Posted on :
2 Sep, 2016
2 Sep, 2016
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 89 manufacturing sites, and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Belgium and China.
The business is focused around the delivery of three strategic priorities which aim to increase growth, reduce risk and improve our long-term financial performance. These priorities are: grow a balanced global business, deliver more products of value, and simplify the operating model.
Job Title: Medical Representative
To promote, sell and grow GSK pharmaceutical products through effective detailing and marketing to HCP’s within the healthcare community and to ensure good channel management.
• To ensure appropriate use of GSK medicines by HCP’s for the optimal benefit of patients.
• Establishing and building relationships with Key External Expects
• Monitoring competitor activity and products and giving regular feedback to management.
• To promote GSK products
• Organize promotional meetings for HCPs
• Ensure effective stocking of GSK lines in pharmacies.
• Business related administration including database management.
• Effective resource utilization
• Prospect for new business opportunities
• Listing of GSK brands in hospital formularies.
• Promote good corporate image
At least one year work experience in Pharmaceutical industry
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.