Posted on :
21 Sep, 2017
21 Sep, 2017
What has grown to become the Danpong Group of Companies started as Danpong Pharmacy (GH) Ltd in September 1989, when Dr. Yaw Adu Gyamfi (Dr. Danpong) formed his initial pharmacy supply company. He launched his first pharmacy shop at Nungua in 1991 with only eight workers, toiling from 7am to 11pm – and often after hours – to build a community pharmacy that was loved by the people of Nungua. In October 1999, Dr Gyamfi expanded his business and set up a bigger pharmacy, a 15-bed clinic, and a modern medical lab at Baatsona, on Spintex Road.
Job Title: Finance Manager
We are a rapidly growing Healthcare Company and we are looking for a Finance Manager.
JOB TITLE: FINANCE MANAGER
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: DEPUTY CEO, FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
Overall management and operational responsibility for the Finance Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish and maintain procedures for preparation of budgets and other business forecast.
• Responsible for the establishment of internal financial management and control systems.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements of the company and ensure transactions follow laid down regulations.
• Assist senior management team with financial plans and economic modeling.
• Assist in the administration of pay roll.
• Initiate, control and supervise all financial transactions of the company.
• Keep and maintain company’s assets register
• Undertake monthly age analysis of debtors and creditors.
• Ensuring timely periodic reporting to clients and regulatory bodies.
• Assists with the preparations and filing of tax returns and ensure compliance to payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenue, financial commitments and obligations and provide advice.
• Manage and develop a strong finance team and establish team performance standards.
• Liaise with Auditors, Bank Officials and Government Agencies.
• Carry out any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• MBA (Finance Option) with 5 years working experience.
• Must have been in managerial position in the last 2 years.
• Must be conversant with the application of International Financial Reporting Standards
• Must be able to use Accounting Softwares such as Pastel, ECAPS, and Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 22 September, 2017