Posted on :
31 Oct, 2017
31 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Reservoir Manager
Defining and preparing yearly production budget, 4 years budget plan and long production forecasts
• Optimising field development
• Defining data acquisition strategy
• Coordinating reservoir studies
• Preparing reports for the management with recommendations for both technical and economic viability
• Managing well and reservoir performances monitoring and data acquisition
• Evaluating the performance and the adequate trainnig development of the assigned human resources
Qualification Required & Experience
• Engineering / Geology degree
• 10 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017