Posted on :
6 Dec, 2012
6 Dec, 2012
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancy for well-organised, client-oriented and multi tasked individuals with relevant qualification and experience to occupy the positions listed below in the organisation. MSI’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to the use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership, which operates in over 43 countries worldwide.
• Promote the concept of family planning through health education
• Work closely with clinic supervisors in service delivery especially in delegated areas of duty
• Assist in administering drugs prescribed by Doctors to clients.
• Assist in compilation of data and preparation of reports
• Participate full in MSIG institutional strengthening and capacity building activities
• Have a public relations and promotional role with colleagues, GHS and the general public
• Identify appropriate training needs within outreach teams and in consultation with the outreach co-ordinate, arrange for appropriate trainings and induction of new teams.
• Provide core MSIG clinical services including: conselling, pregnancy test, implant insertion & removal
• Assist doctor to perform voluntary sterilisation
The person must
• Hold a recognised certificate in community health nursing
• Registered with the nurses and midwives council of Ghana.
• At least 2 years post-graduation experience working in a similar role.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications addressed to:-
The Head – Human Resource
Marie Stopes Int. Ghana
PMB 267, Accra
Or by e-mail through:
Closing Date: 13th December, 2012