Posted on :
6 Mar, 2017
6 Mar, 2017
Lantern Books is the number leading brand of Children’s Books in Nigeria. Lantern Books have become a trusted brand for children’s books in Nigeria, Ghana and beyond.
We are looking for a professional Human Resource Officer to plan, direct, coordinate all organizations operations.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Qualification Required & Experience
• B.Sc. B.A Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences,, MBA is an added advantage
• HRM will be responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which includes recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, employee counseling and meeting the government agencies in issues relating to operations of business activities in Ghana.
• An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures. An understanding Ghanaian working experience environment Understanding of human resources management
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality, use sound judgment and perform independently
• Maintain standards of conduct of employees
• Posses cultural and political awareness and sensibility
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
• Be consistent and fair
• Effective written communication skills including ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
• Problem solving skills
• Negotiation skills
• Effective public relations and public speaking skills
• Computer skills including ability to operate spreadsheets
• Microsoft word, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Successful candidates are to send CV to: [email protected] State subject of the mail as e.g: “Application for the post of Operations Manager”
Closing Date: 31 March, 2017