Vodafone Ghana, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States
Job Title: Experience Centre Workforce Management Analyst
Analyses centre and agent performance, attendance and scheduling functions i.e. historical performance, generates forecast, generates schedules, and manages schedule change as well as preparation of bi-weekly payroll.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Track, analyse and report centre and agent performance with reports from WFM software and ACD
- Analyse and report historical data and trends and develop forecast models
- Generate new forecast when current day forecast has high deviation from actual
- Generate long-term and short-term forecasts
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource
- Manage employee information change
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
- Manage scheduling process
- Manage proactive approval and denial of discretionary activities; such as vacations, trainings, meetings
- Administration of WFM function
- Provides analytical support for special projects
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned
- Lead weekly and daily staffing review meetings with management and intraday analysts detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying risks
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Expert-Level background using MS Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate across multiple channels
- Demonstrated ability to create a forecast, measure forecast accuracy and readjust a forecast when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to generate optimised schedules and understands scheduling templates, shift limitations and compliancy issues
- Working experience in the use of a recognised WFM product
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of Contact Centre WFM, workflow and telephony technologies
- Knowledge of ACD configuration, routing and skills based routing technology
- Possess Leadership skills
- Reporting and Analytics skills
- Operations Oriented
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Experience / Knowledge of core concepts of contact center planning including forecasting, scheduling, analysis and reporting of Contact Centre performance.
- A comprehensive understanding of resource planning and forecasting processes
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Experience working with a Workforce Management tool
- (Preferably Avaya).
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.