Posted on :
14 May, 2014
14 May, 2014
Right To Play is a global organisation that uses the transformative power of play to educate and empower children and youth to over come the effects of conflict, poverty and disease. Through playing sports and games, Right To Play helps children in more than 20 countries to build essential life skills and better futures, while driving lasting social change.
The West and Francophone Africa (WAFA) Regional Office based in Ghana has the following vacancy:- Finance Assistant
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for data entry, processing transactions in Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Accounts Receivable, ensuring that all transactions supporting documents are complete and properly filed, reconcilingBank Accounts entries and Official Receipts booklet, compiling vendors’ tax files for payment. The Accounts Assistant reports to the Regional Finance Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 1st degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce Or
• ACCA, CA, CIMA Level I or II
• 2 years experience in Accounting or directly related area
• Some work experience with an international NGO/not-for-profit organisation
• Understanding of humanitarian and development work
• Some budget and grant management experience
How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to the address below:
Closing Date: 20 May, 2014
• Please indicate the position you are applying to in the email subject line.
• While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
• Right To Play is a child-centered organization.
• Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in our programs.