We have a great opportunity for a Sales Executive with exceptional selling skills and a background in selling services and online ad space to join a dynamic and fast growing international company. The role requires a strategic thinker, with experience in digital business and online sales strategies aligned to business goals.
Reporting to the head of sales, you will join the team to identify client needs and generate leads that will result in new business. You will work closely with other team members to ensure the company meets its short and long-term sales targets.
Job Title: Sales Executives
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Work with the Country Head for Sales & Director of Digital to actively propose and help implement new and innovative strategies in order to meet and exceed the company’s overall revenue and profit targets.
- Build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with clients
- Maintains sales and team development by contributing to training and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Conduct analysis to ensure consistent provision of innovative/top notch services to clients
- Focus sales effort of the team by studying existing and potential clients, industry dynamics and leverage on past experiences.
- Provide advisory services to clients and the organization
- Ensure all Sales Force entries are both relevant and accurate.
- Produce weekly pipeline status reporting and assist with the management and reporting of booked and realised revenue.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Prepares appropriate report
- Any other responsibilities in your line of duty that may be assigned from time to time
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Sales & Marketing (selling a service) preferably at a managerial level.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good first HND, Degree in Marketing, Sales or related field, an MBA, MSc or CIM qualification is an advantage
- Ability to multi task and stay focused
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Networking skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications especially PowerPoint
- Professional Member of a recognized Marketing & Sales institution is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of digital Marketing