Ritzio Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of Ritzio international a multinational gaming operator. Ritzio Entertainment Group operates in the entertainment and recreation industries in Ghana. Ritzio Entertainment Group operates various chains of gaming clubs and casinos, bars, night clubs, restaurants, sports betting outlets, and entertainment parks under Ritzio brand.
Ritzio has operations in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Romania, Peru, Bolivia, and Mexico. It operates approximately 1,000 gaming clubs, 40,000 slots, 7 casinos, and 2 entertainment centers. In Ghana Ritzio has about 21 slot houses currently running.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officers
The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Principal accountabilities are:
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
Oversee the issuance of financial information
- The candidate chief financial officer should have a master’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
How to Apply
Send Your Cvs To: