Road Safety Management Services Limited, A leading company in the provision of road safety services seeks to recruit highly motivated, experienced and passionate professionals for the roles of:
Job Title: Regional Coordinator
- Supervise and effectively control Depot Supervisors within the region
- Develop a detailed area and Regional map detailing the road network and landmark points
- Prepare and update staff itinerary and duty posts within the region in consultation with the Depot Supervisor
- Ensure all assigned service vehicles and motorbikes are serviceable and operational at all times
- Ensure that communication protocols between clients, agencies and RSMSL are well defined and adhered to. Communications equipment must be adequate and functional.
- Ensure that staff have appropriate and adequate safety and service logistics
- Ensure that operations staff have a well laid out drill stay up-to-date on best practices
- Ensure that requisite documentation are in place for standard operating procedures and compliance
- Implement any other initiatives that will facilitate effective and efficient road maintenance and traffic management to minimize accidents and save lives.
- Perform any other duty assigned by Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, engineering or social science, or any related field. An MBA degree will be an advantage
- Computer literacy is a must
- Basic knowledge of auto-mechanics and vehicle operations is an added advantage
- Not less than 4 years in a supervisory role with other responsibilities including finance, human resource or project management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Have working knowledge of People Management
- Have good presentation skills – verbal and written
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external stakeholders.
- Must be Action-oriented
- Business acumen and have Team Building skills
- Have Entrepreneurial spirit, clearly result oriented
- Experience with traffic safety and management operations
- Have Project Management Skills
- Have knowledge in Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Management in terms of acquisition and deployment of resources
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their CV and cover letter to; [email protected]
Applicants in Accra can submit at the front desk of the company at Adabraka next to the Multi TV office and in the same building as Kwame Djan and Associates.
Clearly indicate position being applied for and your Region.
Application should reach us on or before close of business 2nd December, 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.