Posted on :
28 Nov, 2016
28 Nov, 2016
Road Safety Management Services Limited, A leading company in the provision of road safety services seeks to recruit highly motivated, experienced and passionate professionals for the roles of
Job Title: Regional Coordinator
• Supervise and effectively control Depot Supervisors within the region
• Develop a detailed area and Regional map detailing the road network and landmark points
• Prepare and update staff itinerary and duty posts within the region in consultation with the Depot Supervisor
• Ensure all assigned service vehicles and motorbikes are serviceable and operational at all times
• Ensure that communication protocols between clients, agencies and RSMSL are well defined and adhered to. Communications equipment must be adequate and functional.
• Ensure that staff have appropriate and adequate safety and service logistics
• Ensure that operations staff have a well laid out drill stay up-to-date on best practices
• Ensure that requisite documentation are in place for standard operating procedures and compliance
• Implement any other initiatives that will facilitate effective and efficient road maintenance and traffic management to minimize accidents and save lives.
• Perform any other duty assigned by Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a business, engineering or social science, or any related field. An MBA degree will be an advantage
• Computer literacy is a must
• Basic knowledge of auto-mechanics and vehicle operations is an added advantage
• Not less than 4 years in a supervisory role with other responsibilities including finance, human resource or project management.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Have working knowledge of People Management
• Have good presentation skills – verbal and written
• Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external stakeholders.
• Must be Action-oriented
• Business acumen and have Team Building skills
• Have Entrepreneurial spirit, clearly result oriented
• Experience with traffic safety and management operations
• Have Project Management Skills
• Have knowledge in Strategic Planning
• Supply Chain Management in terms of acquisition and deployment of resources
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should submit their CV and cover letter to:
• Applicants in Accra can submit at the front desk of the company at Adabraka next to the Multi TV office and in the same building as Kwame Djan and Associates.
• Clearly indicate position being applied for and your Region.
Closing Date: 02 December, 2016