Represent Bosch Automotive Aftermarket in defined countries/ markets and assigned customer portfolio.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Achieve sales target and overall management of activies with related customer portfolio
- Responsible for payment collection for assigned customer portfolio
- Research for market information: key players by product range, market volumes
- Research for potential new customers and/or local partners
- Promotion of automotive aftermarket business range(Parts, Bytes & Service) towards business partner/ customers
- Collection and management of customer claims
- Support project development and implementation
- Support in event organisation and promotion
- Consultancy to partners: ensuring of sales competences at partner level,assist partner in overcoming structual weaknesses
- Systematic introduction of new products into the market
- Regular customer visits
- Reporting to the Regional Director for Automotive Aftermarket division
Competencies and Qualifications
- University degree in marketing, business administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position in a multinational company
- Communicate effectively with high attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to multitasks; proactive, “can do attitude”
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office (word, excel, powerpoint
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong coordination skills & target orientation.
- Language: Fluent English & French (speaking & writing); German is a plus.
- Technical understanding of the automotive industry is a plus
- High efficiency on time management, ability to build sustainable relationships
- Willingness to travel frequently