Job Title: Business Development Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
- Support in defining Automotive Aftermarket retail & Online strategies.
- Research market information using Retail and Online channels e.g. key players by product range, market volumes and market share by product, and Vehicle Data Intelligence (VDI).
- Conduct regular research to find potential customers and/or local partners.
- Promote Automotive Aftermarket business range (Parts, Bytes & Services) towards business partners/customers.
- Collect customer product requirements and communicate to marketing team (specific packaging, etc.).
- Coordinate customer claims.
- Support projects development and implementation.
- Coordinate with marketing team in order to be aligned with the overall Online strategy.
- Act as consultants to partners, ensuring sales competences at partner level.
- Coordinate systematic introduction of new products into the market.
- Regular market and customer visits
- Provide reporting functions to Automotive Aftermarket sales team
Competencies and Qualifications:
- University degree in marketing, business administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position within a multinational company.
- Ability to communicate effectively, with high attention to details.
- Language: must be fluent in English and French (speaking & writing); German is a plus.
- Strong coordination skills & target orientation.
- Highly organised and able to multitasks.
- Candidate must be proactive, and should possess the “can do attitude”
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office (word, excel, powerpoint).
- Technical understanding of the automotive industry is a plus
- High efficiency on time management, and ability to build sustainable relationships.
- Willingness to travel frequently