Are you a Sales & Marketing Director, within the Real Estate, Building & Construction industry, looking for a new career challenge. Then I have just the opportunity for you. A well known West Africa Real Estate developer is looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Director to be based in Ghana, overseeing the full sales and marketing divisions across Ghana and Nigeria.
Job Title: Sales And Marketing Director
Purpose of the Role:
The Sales & Marketing Director will be in charge of the sales, marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) activity of large Mixed Use Developments, in order to achieve profitable sales according to the agreed budget, through a competent sales team and with effective and strategic integrated marketing campaigns and world-class customer service.
- Achieve targets set by the company in relation to legal completions (units sold), Marketing Budget Spend, average selling price, and selling overhead.
- Develop and implement Sales/Marketing Campaigns
- Create/ Refine overall brand positioning, USP and create brand guidelines.
- Promote and enhance the brand and brand image.
- Conduct Market research and competitor analysis with continual updates.
- Define Target Markets and develop applicable pricing models.
- Design relevant marketing and sales strategy.
- Create marketing and PR strategy for pre-launch and post launch era consistent with the overall business strategy.
- Develop applicable pricing models.
- Manage sales administration process – including cooperation with the legal department Production of presentations/marketing material, in line with legislative requirements.
- Negotiate sales transactions and promote mortgage arrangements for all sales, ensuring that independent financial advice is available.
- Report to the Group CEO and the Board when required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The role will require a highly successful and target orientated Real Estate Marketing professional.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business studies, Marketing or relevant field (MBA will be preferred).
- Proven track record in similar role or at Senior Sales and/or Marketing Manager Level not less than 6 years experience.
- Good awareness of IT systems and CRM.
- Managed international marketing budget
- Specialist knowledge of sales/marketing techniques, research and analysis.
- Five or more years of experience in residential sales preferably in mixed use, phased and multi-unit projects.
- Experience of managing budgets/cost control, and planning, prioritizing and organizing work to meet targets.
- Self-confident, decisive, resilient and able to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- A lateral and innovative thinker, an original problem-solver.