The Concierge is responsible for the general assistance of patrons and/guests of the Hotel with their personal services. The Concierge reports to the Front Office Supervisor.
Job Title: Concierge
- Welcome guests at the Hotel lobby and confirm reservations as and when needed.
- Acts as point of reference for guests who need assistance or information.
- Understand guests’ needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting or recommending activities and facilities of the Hotel.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing and tours.
- Provide information about local features such as dining, repairs, shopping, nightlife and other recreational destinations.
- Receive, store and deliver luggage and mails for guests.
- Run errands for guests.
- Arrange for the replacement of lost items by travelers.
Required Skills or Experience
- Communication skills (average)
- Time Management skills
- Organization skills
- Social (perceptiveness) skills
- Customer Service skills
- In-depth knowledge of Hotel facilities and areas, as well as its external surroundings.
- Flexibility to work on shifts, night hours, weekends and holidays.
- WASSCE/SSSCE or Diploma or Equivalent in required field.
How to Apply
All CVs, application letters and other required documents (photocopies of certificates) must be forwarded to [email protected].
- Please note: This job vacancy offers a 1-year fixed-term contract that is renewable based on performance.
- The deadline for application is February 5, 2020.
This job vacancy offers a 1-year fixed-term contract that is renewable based on performance.