Posted on :
30 Sep, 2019
30 Sep, 2019
Acquires new accounts and offers industrial real estate solutions and services to local, strategic and large accounts and oversee corporatewide marketing plans at the country level.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
· Prepares sales plans and manages the sales cycle effectively by targeting strategic sales leads in order to achieve sales targets and high conversion rate
· Gathers and selects sources of information to determine market characteristics, measurements of market potentials, market- share analysis, and market segments
· Conducts review meetings with stakeholders for sales opportunities in order to design solutions and build proposals that meets customer requirements and acceptance
· Prepares prompt and accurate presentations, proposals, and communication exchanges with prospects and customers
· Oversees the marketing database including services, key contacts, marketing activities, and customer/prospect files.
· Manages the on-boarding phase for new customer wins to ensure fulfillment of all requirements and smooth start of operations
· Coaches and supports the sales team members dedicated for the allocated sectors with the purpose of achieving sales targets and building strong brand equity and relationships with key accounts.
· Positions the company against competition and evaluates competition advantages
· Meets with subordinates to discuss progress of work, resolve problems, and ensure that standards for quality and quantity of work are met.
· Adjusts hours of work, priorities, and assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload within the department.
FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS / INTERACTIONS
INTERNAL (superiors, peers, direct reports, indirect reports)
Superiors, other Sales Executives, other department members
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent education
5-7 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and or similar function and industry
· Minimum 3 years of handling large customers and heading a team.
· Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office applications
· Good command of both verbal and written English
SPAN OF CONTROL (local / country / regional / global / other)
· West Africa support when required
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (operating budget / annual turnover / P & L / etc.)
Quarterly and Annual Sales targets
· Ability to think strategically and to promote strong client relationships and expand market penetration in West Africa
· Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong knowledge base and technical skills in marketing activities
Communicational skills and ability to work in teams