Route Mobile’s vision is to connect the world through mobile technology, helping customers, partners and employees to prosper locally as well as globally. We are committed to being a leading global messaging and voice API company, leading in terms of value offered, customer service, talent development and consistent growth.
Job Title: ENTERPRISE SALES MANAGER
- Identify and reach potential clients to offer Route Mobile & RouteVoice products.
- Monitor existing client needs and opportunities to appropriately cross-sell products.
- Observe and understand Industry behavior/trends.
- Monitor competitor offers and products.
- Maintain & develop relationships with potential leads and clients.
- Contact potential leads to introduce RML’s Products and Services.
- SMS (Outbound & Inbound)
- Missed Call
- Outbound Dialers
- Number Lookup
- Mobile APPs
- Update sales data with the opportunity pipeline and respective status of various leads.
- Regularly keep in contact with existing clients to keep up to date and poll them for new opportunities.
- Reply to demands or questions from clients in timely manner to ensure healthy impact on both sides.
- Monitor daily/weekly/yearly SMS & Voice traffic of existing clients for positive/negative warning signals.
- Contact key clients based on warning signs and forecast to avoid any revenue leakage or capitalize on new revenue
- Liaise internally with other departments for product or price updates
- Coordinate with client and internal departments to assist with implementation & technical set up including customization requests.
- Coordinate with finance on receipt of purchase to ensure setup and implementation of solutions.
- Provide escalation support to clients virtually or on premises
- To generate revenue through sale of products and services that are offered by Route Mobile & Route Voice
- In conjunction with line Manager, provide Annual Sales Projections
- Ensure healthy revenues & payment cycles are maintained by customers
· Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in dealing with Enterprise Customers from sectors like Telecom/ Mobile VAS / Mobile APPs / Mobile Software / Messaging
- 4-6 years of Similar domain/industry experience with 4-6 years in sales and marketing.
- Very good communication skills (written & verbal) in English.
- Good communication skills (verbal) in the respective local language.
- Should possess clarity of thought and ability to present proposal to customers in a crisp manner.
- Strong customer interaction & negotiation skills
- Ability to drive the sales for the region at independent level
- Must be able to work independently with self-discipline and motivation
Only Local candidates must apply.