Posted on :
30 Mar, 2017
30 Mar, 2017
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
Job Title: Technical Specialists
• Research Triangle Institute (RTI) is seeking Technical Experts for an upcoming regional Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) activity out of West Africa.
• This project will help the USAID/West Africa Mission to more effectively implement its projects by coordinating its activities; learning from experiences; and serving as an information, communication, and thought-leader in the West Africa region. The contract is regional in nature and will cover several countries in West Africa.
The position listed below is contingent, based upon contract award and customer funding.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Technical Specialists must have expertise in one of the following areas: Digital Communications and Marketing, Finance and Operations, Gender and Youth Engagement, Training and Learning, or Countering Violent Extremism (CVE.)
• At least a BA/BS degree in business, economics, marketing, international relations, government or other relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the region in one of the above-mentioned fields.
• Experience working on international development projects funded by DFID, USAID, the United Nations, or a similar bi-lateral or multi-lateral organization.
• Experience working collaboratively with host country governments and the local private sector, and coordinating activities with those of other donors.
• Experience working on culturally diverse teams and working with counterparts from other cultures.
• Excellent oral and written English language communication skills with French speaking skills preferred.
Preferred qualifications: Demonstrated experience managing or implementing projects in West Africa or surrounding areas.
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit your CV to:
Please include the position title in the subject line.
Closing Date: 29 April, 2017
RTI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.