Posted on :
12 Apr, 2021
12 Apr, 2021
A reputable Rural Bank in Ashanti Region is inviting by qualified persons to fill she position of an Internal Auditor.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
• The Internal Auditor is responsible for rendering an independent, objective evaluation of effectiveness of risk management, control and governance process of the hand to make improvements.
• The Internal Auditor is a Head of Department reporting to the Board of Directors Audit Committee.
• To provide Audit and Assurance to the Board by undertaking periodic inspection of all branches and departments and ultimately ensure that the Bank comply with regulatory issues as well as enforce adherence to internal policies
• Plan, organize and carry out the internal audit function including the preparation of an audit plan which fulfills the responsibility of the department, scheduling and assigning work
• Report to the Board Audit Committee on the policies, Activities and Programmes of the department
• Undertake Periodic Audit review of the Bank
• Follow up on implementation of Audit recommendations
• Enforce managements policies, pronouncements and directives
• Conduct investigations of irregularities discovered by a brought to the auditor’s attention
• Undertake investigations asset by the Chief Executive Officer and the Board
• Undertake any other functions that may be assigned to you from time to time by Board and Chief Executive Officer
Qualification Required & Experience
• Masters degree in areas an Banking.
• Accountancy or Finance, with five (5) years relevant experience or a good first degree in Accountancy with 8 years experience in managerial level
• A qualified member of any of the Accounting professional bodies (ACCA, ICAG).
• Integrity, transparency and accountability
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership and managerial skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to interact with staff at various levels. Ability to work well in a team
• Computer literacy
Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable
Location: Ashanti Region
How To Apply For The Job
Application companied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificate, names and address of three (3) referees and contact telephone email addresses should be forwarded to Chairman of the Search Party to:
Closing Date: 15 April, 2021