Posted on :
13 May, 2021
13 May, 2021
Safari Valley Resort, located in the Okere District of the Eastern Region is seeking to employ Under Butler.
Job Title: Under Butler
SCOPE AND GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• A butler plays an important role among a team of professionals who strive to offer a high level of personalized service that surpasses any guest’s expectations. The butler position enables one to provide highly personalized, detailed and flawless service to guests. A butler takes care of guests’ needs in a highly proficient manner. The butler also ensures that guests receive care without necessarily having to impose himself on them.
RESPONSIBLE TO: HEAD BUTLER
• Take care of all resident guests and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfil guest needs and requests.
• Fully aware of the Cabin Dining options and other outlets menu, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with the F&B Manager and Chef regarding menu questions and product availability.
• Follows all the guest needs until they are completed to the total guest satisfaction.
• Welcomes the allocated Guests at the Welcome Centre porte-cochere upon arrival.
• Ensures refresher towels and welcome drinks are offered and drives/escorts the guests to their assigned Cabins.
• Conducts the in Cabin check-in process in a fast and efficient manner, following all the standards and also ensuring luggage delivery.Takes care of the guest’s requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up call, spa bookings, concierge and any special requests etc.
• Records transactions and order items in Point of sales (POS) system.
• Informs housekeeping department the time desired for the daily cleaning and turndown service.
• Fully conversant with accommodation features: lay-out, room type, location, decor, in room facilities and equipment.Fully conversant with all Resort Facilities and Activities.
• Fully conversant with the local Flora & Fauna in order to impart this knowledge to all Guests.
• Fully aware of operating procedures for all electrical and electronic equipment in the guest cabins.
• Serves the guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing & standards. Hosts and welcome all guests in a gracious and polite manner, and to have the ability to hold a conversation with the guest in a natural and spontaneous manner no matter the Nationality of the guest.
• Carries out checkout in efficient manner, organising luggage and transportation.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
Location: Eastern Region
How To Apply For The Job
Prospective candidates who meet the requirements set above should submit their applications, including CVs to the address below:
Closing Date: 03 June, 2021