Posted on :
26 Jan, 2011
26 Jan, 2011
The group has business activities that span through the entire energy value chain.
Our core field of endeavor is centered within the Oil and Gas industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group also participates in businesses in other industries that are synergistic to its core field and those businesses deemed strategic in its regions of operation.
The Group’s strength is attributable to a number of factors: dedication to our core values, loyalty and integrity to our industry partners, and experienced professionals with prescience and abilities to breakthrough obstacles – in addition to these are our steadfast relationships that span generational bridges; lasting through changing markets and political conditions.
|Employer||Sahara Group Ltd|
|Sector||Oil & Gas|
|Benefits||Excellent Benefits Package|
|Locations||Ghana – Greater Accra|
|Contract Type||Full Time|
• Partner with region management on all HR activities and enhance corporate and regional business processes as opportunities are identified. Consult with regional management on appropriate organizational needs including talent strategies, specific staffing needs, management development programs and training initiatives.
• Provide effective coaching, counseling and progressive disciplinary strategies on all employee relations issues; leave administration, up to and including terminations.
• Identify training needs with regional management; evaluate, plan and resource the appropriate training and development activities using internal and external resources Counsel regional management on HR policy, practice and procedures ensuring full compliance under employment law regulations
• Specifically help design and implement a flexible New Employee Orientation and on- boarding program for the assigned region.
• Assist regional management with talent acquisition and talent management programs that meet the needs of the organization.
• Drive, influence, advice and support the cultural and people aspects of organisational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives within the business area in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for flexibility and planned growth.
• Maintain regular and timely communications with the business to promote HR activity and ensure HR is aligned with regional business initiatives
• Ensure data update and data integrity of all employee record
• Ensuring full compliance under employment law regulations
• Provide tactical HR support as required
• Good university degree
• 4 years relevant working experience
• Familiarity with Ghanaian Labour Laws
• Supervisory skills
• Report writing skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a team player
• Relevant experience at records management
• Hands on knowledge of recruitment and selection process
• Basic IT skills
• Relevant experience at training administration Experience
***Only Ghanaian Citizens Need Apply
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should please click here to apply