As Junior Marketing Analyst,you wil be responsible to provide fact based analysis and recommend action steps that influence key sales levers to ensure sales strategy delivery that maximises revenues, profits and sales and marketing opportunities for the company.
Job Title: Junior Marketing Analyst
As Junior Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- To perform Sales and marketing planning analysis and business reporting in line with the departmental strategy and overall business needs.
- Compile business cases and scope documentation and prepare and present recommendations/proposals to relevant parties.
- Business process reengineering- ensure that innovative solutions are indentified and implemented.
- Understanding business requirements and identifying key issues and proposing possible solutions.
- Drive and implement analysis methodologies in line with marketing principles an business needs.
- Perform product analysis, interpretation and extraction of data internally and externally and advise accordingly.
- Perform trend analysis and competitor analysis in terms of customer behaviour as well as market trends and execute accordingly.
- Provide input to the formulation of the marketing strategy for segment and products
- Champion and oversee the CRM function.
- Develop and implement the segmentation model in line with divisional strategic objectives.
Bachelor’s degree with a major in Marketing
Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
How To Apply
Apply On Our Website