Posted on :
4 Sep, 2020
4 Sep, 2020
QP’s exclusive brands are produced in world class food manufacturing facilities with sustainable production and vertical integration allowing us to deliver significant scale.
All of our products are produced to the highest EU standards as well as international certification including Halal certified.
QP’s head office is in Dubai with branches in Ukraine, Malaysia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and a network running across East Africa.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
QPGH seeks to recruit experienced persons to the position of a Sales and Marketing Executive to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
This person should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, passion for sales, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately you should be able to creates strategies that align with modern consumer trends.
• Location: Spintex, Accra, Ghana
• Reporting to: Commercial Manager
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
• Persists in sales even in the face of failure
• Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
• Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
• Answers questions from clients
• Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
• Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
• Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
• Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
• Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
• Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
• Makes product appeal to the target market
• Trains other sales people in the art of selling
• Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
• Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
• Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND, Marketing or related field
• Experience: 2-5 years’ experience; Minimum 2 or more years of sales experience, including demonstrated track record of field sales in FMCG sector preferably in Vegetable oil industry.
• Demonstrated competencies in business development, negotiation, sales or marketing executive
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letters to:
Closing Date: 20 September, 2020
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.