Posted on :
4 Jun, 2012
4 Jun, 2012
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading transport and logistics firm to recruit a Sales Manager for its operation in Ghana.
The Sales Manager will have the responsibility for delivering budget for new business, contract renewals, repeat business with a focus on the key accounts and develop the company’s business, by selling and creating awareness as well as increasing the customer base and also focusing on the industry especially in the mining, infrastructure and aid & relief business to deliver set targets. He or she will also identify business opportunities that can increase the bottom-line, develop products around same, and develop a good and strong relationship with selected suppliers and service providers.
The position is based in Ghana.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
• Responsible for Sales activities of the company
• Increase the company’s market share via aggressive sales yet being profitable with the strategy and target agreed with the superior
• Focus both on import and export market.
• Secure good rates and conditions which will enable the company to earn a margin yet having competitive rates to customers
• Secure agreed volume target by selling-end-to end and focusing on winning business with appreciable volumes and margins in the company’s focus industry especially mining and infrastructure.
• Lead the sales team and ensure that direct reports are coached and deployed in job roles where they can give optimum output while maintaining high levels of engagement and motivation among staff
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar or related position
• Must have hands on experience in sales & marketing in the logistics sector
• Minimum of a B.Sc degree from a recognized University, an MBA will be of great advantage
• Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies and tactics as well as implementation skills
• Very good in the use of Excel and presentation tools, ERP knowledge will be an added advantage
• Attention to detail, Excellent Personality, Assertive, Confident, and good selling skills
• Good command over written and spoken English language
• Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to think outside the box
Kindly send us your Word CV at [email protected]