Formulation of consumer electronics business strategyBusiness planning for the consumer electronics / B2B division
Job Title: Consumer Electronics Lead
- Plan and manage consumer electronics strategy, including sales / Profit and product development
- Plan and implement customer retention and strategic collaboration.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy as a Lead member.
- Recruit, manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to company procedures, policy and employment law.
- Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the sales and marketing departments.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company’s brands via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance in collaboration with the executive team
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.