Posted on :
3 Sep, 2018
3 Sep, 2018
Sets plans, priorities, and performance objectives for assigned key accounts, to be approved by the Head of Field Force; ensures cross-functional understanding of these plans with Channel Heads and other key functions. – Allocates resources across key accounts to meet the plan.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
– Acts as point of integration for services across the portfolio in specific key ac-counts.
– Ensures achievement of the key account plans and delivery of the required financial results. – Provides expert insight into the local healthcare system, legislation and their impact on key accounts.
– Builds and sustains long-term professional partnerships with customers and key accounts that create appropriate mutual benefits.
– Ensures access and influence to key account and legislative decision-makers in an appropriate manner that serves Novartis’ legitimate interests.
– Performs and reports on competitive intelligence activities on key accounts.
– Runs or works on projects that develop KAM capability throughout the company.
– Provides leadership, mentoring and coaching to assigned associates.
– To inform local Clinical Safety and/or Medical department without delay of any adverse event information or any data on any Novartis products received
– To forward any complaint on products manufactured by or for Novartis by a third party to the local Quality Assurance unit.
Ethics and Compliance: – Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
– Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Educational Qualification – University degree in Pharmacy or related field
Language – Fluent English and other local languages
Work Experience – Minimum of 3 years in key account management position