Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Service Admin Clerk will assist in carrying out all Service-related issues and assist in opening/closing jobs, invoicing, and general service administration duties.
Job Title: Service Admin Clerk
Key Responsibilities Include
- Assist in generating quotations and estimates for customers.
- Assist with all field service invoicing.
- Respond to customer request in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly report both internally and externally.
- Responsible for all data entries and hard copy filing.
- Keep records of service consumables and replenish when required.
- Enter daily timesheet for Technicians.
- Assist in generating supplier purchase orders for service jobs.
- Work towards achieving set workshop KPIs.
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and procedures especially the SHEQ policies.
- Carry our work in accordance with set time frames.
- Diploma in Business Administration/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technician Diploma or in relevant field.
- Previous experience in data entry and control required
- Excellent computer literacy skills are required, with experience in using database systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and provide guidance to members of the team
- High level of proficiency in MS office Applications.
- Possession of Valid drivers’ license, preferably class B.
Service Manager – Workshop/Rebuilds
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Service Admin Clerk position on or before 25th June 2021 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0029349