A wholly owned Ghanaian Savings and Loans company with a vision to become the Employer of Choice in the Industry by offering unparalleled value to its customers invites applications from experienced, highly motivated, passionate, proactive and resourceful persons.
Job Title: General Manager (GMFBS2017)
Key Job Responsibilities:
To perform duties and responsibilities assigned by the Board of Directors including the following:
- Develop efficient and effective strategies and policies to achieve company targets and ensure growth. This includes planning and review of annual/project operating budgets, marketing activities and promotion tools that will attract the target market.
- Monitor and plan daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the completion of daily tasks.
- Create and maintain an environment in which employees can work to produce ultimate results through training, coaching, development and motivation. Organize regular staff meetings to build a sound relationship with top management and the community.
- Create a strong workforce by developing and hiring competent individuals in the operations team.
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration preferably, banking, finance, economics, accounting, management or related discipline.
- Membership in any professional body such as CIMA, ICA, ACCA, CIB, CFA or any other comparable.
- Minimum proven working experience of 8 years in finance or accounting background.
Personal qualities and competencies:
- Leadership Skills in conflict management and timely decision making.
- Time Management and analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding verbal communication and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Send application with recent Curriculum vitae clearly marked with position and position code indicated on the header to:[email protected] not later than 30th April, 2017.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.