Job Opportunity: Inventory manager
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the position is responsible for all activities towards ensuring the efficient and effective performance of the stores and warehouses of the organization.
- The position develops and manages the operational plan for keeping/ handling raw materials and finished goods of the organization.
- The position also oversees periodic stock-counts in both warehouses and stores, addresses discrepancies for reconciliation purposes and any challenges that may arise during stock count
- He/she leads a team that ensures the principle of FEFO is always maintained, and that raw materials and finished products are stored in good conditions.
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree plus a professional qualification.
- A minimum of 15years post-qualification experience with about 10years in an FMCG setting.
- In-depth knowledge of warehouse and stores operations, including the receipt of materials and finished goods,and the issuance of items to user departments.
- The suitable candidate should be able to exhibit proven leadership and managerial skills to supervise support staff.
- Must be a person of integrity and highly computer literate.
- The preferred candidate should not be less than 40years
How To Apply
Interested? Please forward your application and CV to: [email protected].
You can also drop your application and CV at the front desk of SBC Beverages Ghana Limited, Graphic Road, Accra on weekdays between 9am and 4pm.
The last date for the sub mission of applications is on or before 31st January,2012.
Only shortlisted applicants would be notified with the interview date.