Posted on :
29 Sep, 2016
29 Sep, 2016
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited is a market – leading financial services brand in Ghana, listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange.
It has operated for 118 years in the country and is currently the highest priced stock on the exchange.
The Bank’s focus and commitment to developing deep relationships with clients and customers have driven its consistent growth in recent years.
With a current network of 27 branches and 56 ATMs across Ghana, Standard Chartered offers exciting product propositions for customers and clients as well as career opportunities for more than 1,000 staff in Ghana.
It is committed to building a sustainable business over the long term in Ghana and is trusted worldwide for upholding high standards of corporate governance, social responsibility, environmental protection and employee diversity.
Job Title: Client Service Exec, Branch (Back Office)
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Backing up Data and storage offsite
* Rendering first line support and reporting systems faults to Service Line
* Manage system faults reported to Service Line
* Supervise visitors register and keep security of Server room
* Invoke Monitor.nlm and lock Server Console
* Keep branch systems inventory updated regularly and monitor movement
* Prompt LAN Administrators for regular security report print
* Print journal for tickbacks (both teller and back office)
* Print branch reports
* Adhering to KCS-B controls
* Branch investigations – internal investigations
* Any other jobs which may be assigned to you from time to time, so long as it is not an Operational risk
* Ensure Compliance with
Guidelines and process on know your customer for account opening and
Guidelines and Procedures on cross-Border Account opening Referral @
Issued by Group Business and Operations Risk.
Controls and procedures on Know Your Customer and customer due
Diligence introduced to address money laundering prevention and
Guidelines for the submission of suspicious Transaction Report -issues
by Head Legal & Compliance/ Country Money Laundering Prevention officer
Qualifications and Skills
* Minimum entry requirement 1st Degree
* HND or Diploma in IT would be a plus
* Strong IT drive
* Strong customer service orientation
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Energy and drive
* Excellent understanding and knowledge of branch systems (EBBS)
* Eye for detail
* Ability to provide accurate information and recommend appropriate solutions
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to establish rapport with colleagues